- Handle daily operation tasks for import and export shipments.
- Work closely with customers & suppliers to ensure smooth operation planning.
- Preparation of shipping documents.
- Monitor shipment status and provide timely updates to Customers.
- Assist Customers with inquiries (via email & telephone).
- Perform other duties as and when needed.
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in related field
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (added advantage)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent work ethics and is able to work independently and responsibly with minimal supervision.
- Good command / familiar with web-based applications (Port & Carrier systems), Microsoft Office applications & general computer knowledge.
- Willing to work in Bayu Tinggi, Klang
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 8.30am to 6.00pm
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.