The company started its business in the Klang Valley as a wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and a team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
- Liaise with other departments with purchase/delivery status
- Placing orders with suppliers or vendors and ensuring that documentation is in order
- Interact with supplies on a day-to-day basis to ensure all products are supplied and delivered and are in accordance to purchase order
- Perform other duties assigned by management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or O Level or equivalent
- Computer literate, high integrity and strong negotiation skills
- At least 2 years of purchasing experience
- Good command of English
- Must be willing to work at Taman Intan, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 017-7679688.