The company is established in 1991 and has since won several awards in its category. It specialises in manufacturing Living Room Furniture, with a factory of total size area of 99,000 sq ft and production area of 50,000 sq ft in Klang. It has showrooms in Meru and Bayu Tinggi, Klang; Setia Alam; Damansara; Old Klang Road and Cheras.
- Work closely with customer in recommending furniture space planning solutions
- Prepare sales quotation, site measurement and process orders
- Follow up with relevant parties as and when required
- Report to branch supervisor on sales prospects, weekly review, payment collection, after sales service, etc
- Display a high level of customer relations service and professionalism when dealing with customers
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate in Interior Design or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales
- Fresh Graduates with Interior Design background are encouraged to apply
- Individuals with Kitchen & Wardrobe sales background or in related industries will be an added advantage
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (advantaged)
- Must be able to work on weekends, public holidays and duty in exhibition
- With a valid driving license, possess own transport and willing to travel
- Working Hours: 10am to 8.30pm (1 rest day a week)
- Willing to work in Meru, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 017-7679688.