The Japanese-based company is established in Malaysia in 1991. The company’s line of business includes the manufacturing of nailed & lock corner wood boxes, one stop solution for the packaging industry, total logistics services and retail of exclusive Japanese merchandises.
- Prepare action plan for effective search for new & prospect customers
- Carry out sales strategies towards achieving maximum sales target
- Implement sales activities, which includes sales visitation, updating new business potentials & feedback on customer performance
- Attend to the enquiries of customers closely
- Maintain good relationship with existing/new customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Degree/Masters in any field
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and independence
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (advantaged)
- Willing to work in Port Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 017-7679688.