The company is a Japanese based company, founded in 1994. The company’s line of business includes the manufacturing of electronic components such as antennas, switches, and waveguides.
- Translate Japanese language documents (SOPs and Manuals) into English and Bahasa Malaysia or vice versa
- Assist to translate Japanese expats’ instructions and conversations to colleagues or stakeholders
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- Candidates must be fluent in Japanese, English and Bahasa Malaysia, preferably had experience studying or working in Japan.
- At least 1 year’s experience in translating Japanese documents to English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Candidates with technical/engineering knowledge will have advantage
- Willing to work in Telok Panglima Garang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 017-7679688