The organisation is a leading manufacturer of coil nails, staples and specialty fasteners for the Asia Pacific region, fully owned by a listed American Group. It is the only manufacturing plant that is fully integrated, complete with in-house wire drawing and electroplating lines in Malaysia. The company mainly exports to North America, Europe and Australasia.
- Review customer drawing / specification, manufacturing instruction, results and other associated production / control plan for determining and establishing required quality requirement system capability.
- Keep track and proper documentations of drawing and related QC documents and correspondences.
- Document check and review, create and update SOP, establishment of Quality Inspection Standard and Implementation for each manufacturing process and Quality Control.
- Responsible on QC technical training, Acceptance Quality Level and assessment.
- Responsible for manufacturing quality control for Incoming Material Inspection, In Process Inspection and Pre Delivery Inspection.
- Collect production line problems and quality data, using quality tools to analyse the abnormal issue in the production and execute the continuous improvement.
- Interact with Production Team on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing quality and specification.
- Ensure records are properly maintained, updated and remain traceable.
- Ensure QC toolings available, maintain and calibrate according to schedule.
- Handle customer complaints and improvement activities.
- Liaise with section PIC to determine status of assigned projects, quality control and first sample inspection.
- Coordinate with customer and various teams to perform customer quality audits on processes to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Ensure corrective / improvement actions are in place and in compliance during audits.
- Actively involved in the direct liaison with production operations on investigation of root causes for any non-conformance and procedural failures, evaluate and dispose nonconforming material or product.
- Accept more responsibilities if required from time to time.
- Diploma / degree in Engineering.
- 2-3 years experience in similar capacity is an advantage.
- Able to work independently.
- Committed, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work in Kulim, Kedah
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 017-7679688.