The Japanese-based company is established in Malaysia in 1991. The company’s line of business includes the manufacturing of nailed & lock corner wood boxes, one stop solution for the packaging industry, total logistics services and retail of exclusive Japanese merchandises.
- Responsible for production planning analysis and perform overall planning for order received
- Liaise with Production Manager and Supervisor pertaining to the material and production output
- To perform production output monitoring and prepare relevant report
- To coordinate and work closely with all related department to ensure timely delivery
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Possess a high degree of independence
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (advantaged)
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (7.30am to 4.30pm); Alternate Saturday (7.30am to 11.45am)
- Willing to work in Bandar Sultan Suleiman, Port Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 017-7679688.